• Facebook
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn Social Icon

Positive Change Counseling Center


©2019 Positive Change Counseling Center 

Initial Paperwork and Forms

For all NEW clients: Please click-on and complete the appropriate forms and bring them to your first appointment:

NEW CLIENT PAPERWORK to be completed prior to first appointment

CHILD-ADOLESCENT CONTRACT to be completed and signed by both parents/guardians for all clients under age 18

Privacy form:

"Notice of Privacy Practices" - for your records only

Please complete all necessary paperwork prior to your first appointment.